I just watched Stefan's 2019 Goals report. And that got me thinking about my own life and what I've done and achieved over these years. I started taking my life seriously at 16 years of age when I just entered 11th Standard. I am on a path to self-development since that time.
So, what did I find??
- I found that I've changed myself beyond recognition. I found that I've expanded my mind, my vision really really big.
- My greatest achievement is to break out of the traditional, laid-out, set way of life i.e. School<College<Job<Marriage<Kids<Retire<Die
- My greatest achievement is to learn to question the authority. Learn to develop independent thinking. Trusting my intuition and judgement no matter what the traditional view is about the subject.
- I've explored and found unbelievable ways of making money and enjoying life at the same time. Not that work 9 to 5, 30 years straight, working and developing somebody's else brand and business kind of way.
- I've learned how the Humanity and the Earth have got to where they are today.
- I've learned a great deal about investing and the mindset behind it.
- I've learned what money actually is and what the REAL money is. I've learned that you could be poor having 3 crores worth of property and rich with just 582K.
- I've learned how to think, why to think and what to think. I've learned how to ask the right questions.
- I've learned what Actually matters in this world and what doesn't. What Actually makes a person successful and what doesn't. It's the Mindset! Not the Technical stuff but the Mindset.
- I've learned the Basics of Economics.
- I've read Liz Gilbert's "The Big Magic"
- I've learned how finishing things matter more than perfecting things. How getting started is important than over-analysing.
- I've learned how crucial the support of other people is. How being angry and complaining doesn't help you at all.
- I've learned to what degree writing and documenting THE TIME can help you. This has been MASSIVELY helpful to me to make progress in my life.
- I've learned how problems no matter how big & severe are only temporary and eventually get solved. Wounds no matter how fatal eventually get healed.
- I've learned what to do when going through hell. Keep Going!!
- I've found how much the internet and the information can change a person's life.
- I've found how huge a role the politics and governments play in our lives.
- I've developed a concept of Angelic Devil and Devilian Angel. I am also familiar with Multiple discoveries that Liz Gilbert talks in her book.
- I've also learned how nature works. In a spectrum, transition kind of way. I've learned that equality is a myth and everyone is different and unique.
- I've learned the concept of paradox in nature. Two completely opposite ideas being right at the same time.
- I've learned how everything is just an opinion and not the fact. The concept of relativity.
- I've learned how to THINK properly.
So, learned and found a ton of things. Still Strong!! Excited about what new discoveries and challenges are coming my way!!!
Thanks for reading!
Wish you Happy New Year!!